March 23, 2012

Before and After and Back to Market


I am mostly set up for my return to Rust Belt Market this weekend. It was good to be in the market again, I hadn't stepped foot in there since I left.  I really miss my friends and fellow vendors and it was fun to see new stuff and changes to the store.  I got mostly set up, but still need to do quite a bit of filling in.  I was able to get it all out there in one car load, so that's new.  I have simplified my display a little bit.  Tomorrow might be a bit bumpy as I readjust to working weekends and I try not to forget anything.  I feel like I have built up some momentum while I have been gone and am in a better habit of working and balancing all the aspects of my life, so I hope adding the market into my weekends again doesn't interfere with my newfound momentum.  I am excited about showing new designs, too, like the Michigan Mitten below, along with some other Detroit themed pendants.  Wish me luck, its time to go back to work!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie your space looks So beautiful...I hope I can get out to the market and see you really soon..I enjoyed so much shopping from your table at the show a few weeks ago...hope to see you soon..ttyl xox

    ReplyDelete