March 15, 2012

New Leafy Tree Kit


 I have been so excited about the new Leafy Links that I whipped up a necklace while at the Bead Bonanza.  And I liked that so much, I made it into a kit!  I have already added it to the Earthenwood website!  I have been selling a lot of the few kit designs that I have for sale lately, running out of stock on them, even, so I thought I might try a few new designs. I haven't made new kits in a while, particularly ones that have not been designs that were out in press, so this is a good experiment.  Probably a well timed one, too, as I can use them at Bead & Button.
Are there any items from my website that you would like to see made into a kit?

Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

5 comments:

  1. That's really nice - I love the color, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just gorgeous. love how you used the insect connectors with the little beads on top. whimsical and delicate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love that necklace. And your leafy link collection.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so pretty! I really love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful necklace !!!! Your leafy links are wonderful !!!

    ReplyDelete