March 31, 2012

Rose Tattoo Hearts Now in Stock!


 It's a little rare for me to introduce a new item and add it to the website immediately.  It usually takes me a little while, showing it at bead shows or my Rust Belt Market store, testing it on Etsy, getting a feel to see if people like it. This Rose Tattoo Heart pendant seemed to have an immediate positive reaction, both on the blog and at the first show I had them at (the few I had sold out before the show officially opened, lol!)  SO I figured that was enough of a good reaction to send it straight to the website.  I still plan to try some other color variations and suggestions, and those will likely end up in the Etsy shop, but this classic red rose is a keeper!


Melanie is an artist, blogger, writer, and ceramic beadmaker at Earthenwood Studio. Her beads and components can be found at her Etsy shop and her jewelry can be found in her Etsy Galleria. To comment on this post, visit the original post at the Earthenwood Studio Chronicles Blog.

1 comment: